CritterCafe TShirts

  • Ms.ChristineL.Beamer-Bishop
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2008
      Hi ALL::))
      It's a saddened Christine here though church made me feel so much better
      after loosing my little NeonTemple last night; she was my VERY long time
      little friend and darling rescue and pet hammy.
      Rest in Peace Neon sweetiepie-I know DaddyRatty was there to meet you and
      so many others...God must have needed another new pet in Heaven:((

      Please know I was SOOOO excited about this T Shirt "venture" that I jumped
      the gun on the "how to's" and the costs, well and everything including
      telling you where you could make an order.

      Here is the website with info on T's for CritterCafe
      http://www.webstarts.com/sites/0006/ourfosterpet@.../s_1206970970607/index.html
      and click on "donations" in the upper right corner after you look at
      BEAUTIFUL and ADOPTABLE "Bandit" :::)))))He is at our new foster gal's
      house "Sarah" and her husband Daren.SHE created the TShirts and is helping
      with fundraising for the CritterCafe.
      Oh you guys the T's are all so adorable-I am so proud and so happy about
      this....and it will be such a HUGE help to me here financially::))
      THANK YOU SARAH!!!!
      For those that do not know of the good work we've been doing in
      rescue...here is a little "explainen".
      To date, as of this last weekend, we adopted out our 797th pet with CiCi
      dog and our 798th pet with Sadie dog! Every animal was/is fully vetted by
      this rescue and adopted out with a LifeCare contract....
      So, did you adopt a ratty from us or a bunny or a dog or a cat or a
      feathered friend maybe?-WELL THEN, GET A T-SHIRT supporting this rescue
      and that beloved and very special species!Or even if you did not adopt
      from us, but still LOVE US:::)))) AND you are an animal lover-GET A
      T-SHIRT and help me to help support the many!
      Maybe you dont want a TShirt but can still help the many here??You can
      send donations directly here (3959BobbyLane Muskegon Michigan 49442) or
      PAY PAL buttons are at our petfinder site(where you can window shop for
      pets and consider adopting too)and the rescue's "MYSPACE".
      Thank you, GOD BLESS OUR PETS

      Christine and the beloved critters at the Cafe