Small Financial Request for transporting 15 - 20 dogs

  • irmogirl
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2008
      HumaneFundraising

      Hi everyone.

      I hate to ask, but need some help without relying on the rescues to foot the bill. I have offered my driving services from SC to PA to transport as many dogs as I can. I will have a full-sized SUV to drive and will take as many as I can. I would love to be full going and coming. I will be spending the night in PA and coming back. The only thing that I’ve asked for is really is the gas money. If anyone can help with this, that would be wonderful. I jus that asking the rescues for this money, because they are saving these lives anyway. If anyone would like to help, I have paypal. Blanketsforbabies@...

      I plan to make this a bi-monthly trip, I believe. To save as many dogs as I can. I am doing this ONLY for the dogs. I am not trying to make any money off this trip. I want to save as many dogs as I can and I hate seeing voluntary transports fall through, because of lack of help. But then again, I can understand it because it is voluntary. At least this way, I can help out with saving some lives.

      If you’d like to help, please let me know!! I would love to be able to do this a couple of times without asking for money. Each trip usually runs between $400 - $500.

      Thanks everyone for your time!

      Tara