Re: E-Mail Request

  • rntuhl
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2008
      --- In AnimalWishList@yahoogroups.com, "rntuhl" <renateuhl@...> wrote:

      > Could someone e-mail me offlist on the Animal WishList I get on Yahoo Mail??
      > I get it every day and I tried in finding out something on messaging them.
      > I saw something I wanted in getting a thing or two.
      > I'd like in adding this e-mail to my addressbook if someone here on the list could
      > please send me their e-mail.
      >
      > Thanks
      > Renate

      actually I'm looking for some type of form on this and something by buying a couple
      things and showing support for the animals so if anyone can reply to this question-I'd
      really appreciate it-I get a message from this reminder every day on my yahoo Mail so
      I'd like to support animals in some way possible.

      Thanks
      Renate Uhl