Here's a way to help ARNO (Animal Rescue New Orleans) and get a calendar too!

  • Laura Bergerol
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2008
      Forgive the shameless plug, but I donated my time to shoot this, and all proceeds go to help the animals of New Orleans.

      The calendar for ARNO is finally available, just in time for Valentine's Day.  The one and only ARNO calendar, shot by yours truly, and beautifully put together by Charlotte Bass Lilly of ARNO.  Here is the link:
      ARNO Calendar

      Here is what Robert Cameron of ARNO said about the calendar when he saw the calendar.  Much better than my own words, these are the words of  happy ARNO calendar customer: "Having just gotten my own I have to say, without prejudice, it is one of the best calendars I've ever owned.  The combination of Laura Bergerol's beautiful photographs and Charlotte's vast experience in graphic design make this a calendar to rival the best offered by much larger organizations with much larger production budgets.  Each month has a great main pic of a cat or dog in a familiar New Orleans' setting and the pics included within the days of each month correspond to the month or theme of the pic.  I'm sure you will be as impressed as I am by the 2008 calendar. Ciao!"

      From my own perspective, this was a labor of love for me.  Know that 100% of all proceeds of this calendar goes to the animals of ARNO and New Orleans!  With your help, we can lift the current no intake moratorium at ARNO (Animal Rescue New Orleans.)

      Laura

      Laura J. Bergerol
      Laura Bergerol Photography