Dog items donations needed!

  • roldadogs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      Romanian League in Defense of Animals based in Washington state,USA
      (a 501-c-3 charity)is making an appeal to foreign international
      veterinaries are always welcomed to help us done as many
      sterilizations as possible; international volunteers(to socialize
      with the dogs, help us with kennels cleaning,…)
      We are working with English speakers, local veterinaries DVM
      Gingarasu Cornel & Iulia. They would be happy to exchange experience
      with international vets about new surgery techniques or new
      medication use!

      Please contact us if you are interested in becoming a volunteer!

      Note:Please forward this message to
      people/organizations/corporations that might help us.

      Spay /neuter updates for January month, 2008

      Spay neuter surgeries: 82
      Treatments: 56

      The animals spayed/neutered and treated are mostly from Mittal
      company' garden.
      (Mittal is the World leading steel producer and its company premises
      in Galati "hide" over 2,000 strays)
      Our priority in this moment is saving and spay/neuter as many
      animals as possible from there, to avoid further mass-
      killing "solutions".

      After almost one year of discussions and negotiations with ROLDA,
      Mittal directors agree to work humanely in solving the strays
      overpopulation problem; this problem exists within Mittal garden, as
      part of Galati overall strays problem. The real responsible are the
      local authorities, incapable to find efficient solution after over
      18 years of "attempts".

      Our goal is to prove to everyone that murdering of innocents animals
      is not a solution to stop overpopulation. Spay/neuter proves
      efficient in time.

      Please visit our website (www.rolda.org)and if you'd like to donate
      dogs supplies,please see our wishlist at:
      www.rolda.org/wishlist.htm

      We need blankets, dog toys , dog treats , puppy milk replacer
      formula, kennels for transportation, dog beds (all size)...every
      kind of dog item that you can spare of -if you represent a shelter
      and you have a bigger quantity of donated items,please send the box
      (es)to our US trustee:

      Romanian League in Defense of Animals (ROLDA)
      2260 North Bluff Road, Greenbank, WA 98253,USA

      This way ,the postage cost will be cheaper for you!
      Thank you so much for helping!

      Respectfully,
      Dana
      ROLDA & Romanian League in Defense of Animals
      www.rolda.org

      (US charity ID/EIN:32-0176929)