Important fundraiser for Dog Rescue Group

  • Meredith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Hello to all you rescuers and animal-lovers! Hope you
      had a wonderful and joyous holiday season!

      I would like to announce a very important fundraiser
      for the Pacific NW Chihuahua rescue (formerly known as
      the PNW Chi and Peke rescue). We are desperately in
      need of funds due to vet bills for dogs pulled from
      death-row in high-kill shelters. Please check out our
      auctions on Ebay and see if there is anything you
      might be interested in bidding on! All proceeds go to
      help these needy dogs so please bid generously and
      help save a dog's life!

      Here is the link to the auctions:
      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZwaternymph718560QQsorecordsperpageZ25QQsosortpropertyZ1QQsspagenameZSTRKQ3aMEFSQ3aMESOI

      Thank you in advance for taking the time view our
      auctions!

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250