Seeking sponsors for former death row doggies going up north

  • gnapier@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2007
      Groundhog
      Sherlock
      Woody - Airdale
      Marvel
      Rusty - puppy
      Rascal - puppy
      Wilson
      Skippy

      have all been given another chance at life. There's only one problem, getting this number of dogs to PA in one weekend. They are in sponsored boarding for 1 week, but after that, it's back to the shelter. We're trying to do a leg transport, but we cannot accommodate that number of dogs in one week. SO, we've been offered a paid transport. We're seeking sponsors for their ride ($75 each except puppies, who can double up) or for their vetwork, approx $75 each. The no kill shelter taking them cannot pay both. We desperately need to move these dogs. Please let Geri gnapier@... or SYlvia sylvia.hayslett@... know if you can help. Your donation will be tax-deductible. We have a paypal acct, mercerhumaneky@...

      Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

      Geri

      Owner/Moderator of KYRescueTransportandAwareness
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KYRescueTransportandAwareness/
      Outreach Coordinator, Mercer County Humane Society
      www.petfinder.org/shelters/KY132.html