transport for hounds

  • robbianescott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2007
      I am looking for someone who may travel between Michigan and
      Louisiana. There is a man who has 3 english coon hounds who don't
      hunt, and he does not want them. I am willing to take all three
      (temporary) but I need help with getting them here. I can help with
      the traveling expense. Please pass this along and If we can get these
      guys a ride, great!
      leaving from zip 49405 going to Livingston, LA 70754