HI - Need Help Getting Cages From: Ma. To: MI

  • Jeannine
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2007
      Below is the email I got from the gal who has the cages, please
      read,then please reply directly to me to let me know if you can help.
      Thank You and God Bless, Sincerely, Jeannine

      "no problem. i will be going away for a week so if you email me
      privately i will give you my home phone number so you can call and make
      arrangements with my daughter if i'm away. jkadaj@...
      also have you posted with rat transport? if not i can post a few places
      for you if you give me your info also.
      good luck
      God bless, judy"My furs are not in storage or lying on my bed, they are
      hanging on their cages waiting to be fed."