INDEPENDENT RESCUE DESPERATE!

  • savingpets2004
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hi, i am an independent rescue, just 1 person,, not 501c3, receiveing
      no donations or other necessities. i have been doing this for 5 years,
      and just in the last 2.5 had the internet..i was attacked by a pit
      mix rescue in 12-05,, i was out of work and trying still to catch up,o
      even lost my house, they can take the material things, but they cant'
      take the love for my animals, and my desire to save them..i am close
      to the D/FW area in Texas.. I have 7 HW+dogs that are awaiting
      treatment, I rescue seniors, the blind, 2 that are mentally
      challenged, and one that has a heart murmur, and other UN-adoptables.
      i just feel that they all need a chance.. I so desperately am asking
      for any type of donation of blankets, crates, paper towels, bleach, i
      will be happy to give you any information about myself or my vet
      references, even my webpage... PLEASE if you can help with anything i
      would desperately appreciate it. this is my first time to ask for help
      in all of these years, PLEASE.
    • Beth Montes
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2007
        Please send info like your name, your website, your vet reference, how
        you'd like to receive assistance (should people drop things off at a
        certain address, ship stuff to some address, or what?), and any other info
        that might be helpful. No one can help given only an anonymous email.

        Beth Montes
        Casa de los Gatos
        Tucson AZ
        www.CasaDeLosGatos.org