Fw: Clay Center, KS: Shelter Full - URGENT help needed N-O-W

  • Deanna
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2004
      This is a cross post I received from a NE rescuer.  This little shelter in Kansas is out of dog food and needs immediate help.
      Thanks
      Deanna
      Chow Rescue
      Minnesota

      Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 9:34 PM
      Subject: Fw: Clay Center, KS: Shelter Full - URGENT help needed N-O-W

      PERMISSION GIVEN TO CROSSPOST AND PLEASE DO ASAP!!

      Slim is full. He will be forced to euthanize dogs immediately (no waiting).  This shelter is VERY tiny and just doesn't have the resources the bigger shelters do.  If they don't get moved into rescue, they will be lost.

      Also, he is OUT OF DOG FOOD for the animals.  If you can donate either food or money, get in touch with him immediately. You can also donate using PayPal from their website.

      Clay Center Animal Shelter
      Clay Center, KS 67432
      Phone: 785-630-0012
      http://www.petfinderorg/shelters/KS63.html

    • dml11754
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2004
        WHAT ABOUT COUPONS?---I HAVE EXTRAS I CAN SEND--FOR PET FOOD AND
        TREATS.
        --PLEASE RESPOND.
        -Donna
        dpink209@...

        --- In AnimalWishList@yahoogroups.com, "Deanna" <katannchow@m...>

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 2, 2004
          This is a small underfunded rural shelter......dog and cat food coupons that don't require much if any co-pay would probably be very appreciated.  I am a long distance from this shelter, and have not been there personally so I do not know how they obtain their usual food supplies.  If you would email me privately or on list with what you have available, I will call him on the phone and ask if it is useful to him.
          Thank you.
          Deanna
          Katann Chow Rescue
          Minnesota
          katannchow @ mchsi.com  (remove the spaces)

          wrote:
          > This is a cross post I received from a NE rescuer.  This little
          shelter in Kansas is out of dog food and needs immediate help.
          > Thanks
          > Deanna
          > Chow Rescue
          > Minnesota
          >

          > Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 9:34 PM
          > Subject: Fw: Clay Center, KS: Shelter Full - URGENT help needed N-O-
          >

          > PERMISSION GIVEN TO CROSSPOST AND PLEASE DO ASAP!!
          >
          > Slim is full. He will be forced to euthanize dogs immediately (no
          waiting).  This shelter is VERY tiny and just doesn't have the
          resources the bigger shelters do.  If they don't get moved into
          rescue, they will be lost.

          > Also, he is OUT OF DOG FOOD for the animals.  If you can donate
          either food or money, get in touch with him immediately. You can also
          donate using PayPal from their website.

          > Clay Center Animal Shelter
          > Clay Center, KS 67432
          > Phone: 785-630-0012
          > http://www.petfinderorg/shelters/KS63.html

        • Safe Passages
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 2, 2004
            He would love to receive them -- send them on to that shelter.

            Ann
            WWW.RESCUECLEARINGHOUSE.COM
            Funding Opportunities Available
            1.888.831.4365 OR 1.760.910.1270
            Thank You for leaving messages intact -- we are receiving over 1,200 a day!

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 2, 2004
              THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE.
              --DONNA
              dpink209@...

              -- In AnimalWishList@yahoogroups.com, "Safe Passages"
              <safepassages@s...> wrote:
              > He would love to receive them -- send them on to that shelter.
              >
              > Ann
              > WWW.RESCUECLEARINGHOUSE.COM
              > Funding Opportunities Available
              > 1.888.831.4365 OR 1.760.910.1270
              > Thank You for leaving messages intact -- we are receiving over
              1,200 a day!
              URGENT help needed N-O-W

              > WHAT ABOUT COUPONS?---I HAVE EXTRAS I CAN SEND--FOR PET FOOD AND
              > TREATS.
              > --PLEASE RESPOND.
              > -Donna
              > dpink209@h...
              >

              > --- In AnimalWishList@yahoogroups.com, "Deanna" <katannchow@m...>
              > wrote:
              > > This is a cross post I received from a NE rescuer. This little
              > shelter in Kansas is out of dog food and needs immediate help.
              > > Thanks
              > > Deanna
              > > Chow Rescue
              > > Minnesota
              > >

              > > Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 9:34 PM
              > > Subject: Fw: Clay Center, KS: Shelter Full - URGENT help needed
              N-O-

              > > PERMISSION GIVEN TO CROSSPOST AND PLEASE DO ASAP!!
              > >
              > > Slim is full. He will be forced to euthanize dogs immediately
              (no
              > waiting). This shelter is VERY tiny and just doesn't have the
              > resources the bigger shelters do. If they don't get moved into
              > rescue, they will be lost.
              > >
              > > Also, he is OUT OF DOG FOOD for the animals. If you can donate
              > either food or money, get in touch with him immediately. You can
              also
              > donate using PayPal from their website.
              > >
              > > Clay Center Animal Shelter
              > > Clay Center, KS 67432
              > > Phone: 785-630-0012
              > > http://www.petfinderorg/shelters/KS63.html
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              Service.
            • dml11754
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 2, 2004
                DEANNA,
                THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE.
                I'LL EMAIL YOU PRIVATELY.
                -DONNA
                dpink209@...
                ****p.s.--someone responded after you did---and said that this
                shelter would take the coupons.---should I send them now?