Newbie in need of help (ON Canada)

  • creature_comforts_rescue
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2007
      Hi Amanda here from Creature Comforts Rescue, Durham Region Ontario,
      Canada. I provide temporary fostering for the animals (all species
      except cats) to those families who need to use abuse & homeless
      shelters. As you can imagine, some of the animals are
      surrendered/abandonded & I am looking for forever homes for them...
      in the mean time they still need food & supplies. I also like to
      send the animals that do go home with a "going away" package
      consisting of couple weeks worth of food & supplies along.

      Presently, we are in need of the following:

      *Blankets
      *Pet Cages & dog crates/carriers
      *Dog beds,toys,leashes & collars
      *Dry dog food & Milkbone treats
      *Small animal/critter & bird food
      *Vitamins,supplements,treats
      *Brushes, nail clippers
      *Antibiotics Ointment for wounds
      *Antiseptics for wounds treatment
      *Bandages
      *Cleaning and desinfection supplies
      *volunteers - drivers to pickup at local shelters
      - website designer
      - admin help

      If you can offer assistance in any manner, please email me privately
      creature_comforts_rescue@...

      Thank you