Needed: Funds for Ferrets Tooth Removal

  • Amy Sitnek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2007
      Hello everyone. I am in southern MD and I need financial assistance for my ferret. She broke and killed one of her canine teeth and it has to be surgically removed. This is a costly procedure. The most affordable vet I could find that is liscensed to treat ferrets gave me an estimate of about $300.00.  Unfourtunatly I can't afford that right now and my ferret is in danger of developing an abscess or other complications if I wait. If you would like to help any amount would be appriciated. Please contact me (Amy) at Winigiska@... if you have more questions or would like to contribute. (%100 of donations go toward vet bills)