Fw: help needed..

  • Michelle Sithithavorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2006

      *Permission to cross post, please send to everyone.*

      HorseNet Horse Rescue is in immediate need for squares bales of hay.  Due to lack of funding we do not have enough money to buy hay to get us though the winter.  We are asking for hay donations or monetary donations that will be used to purchase this much needed hay.  We prefer not to have alfalfa hay, our horses are used to bland hay, and I do not want to run the risk of colic.

      HorseNet Horse Rescue is a 100% volunteer, certified non-profit rescue located in Maryland.  We operate solely on donations and take horses from any situation.  HorseNet strives to place them in informed loving homes.  Currently we have over 100% horses in our care including those suitable as fully capable riding / show horses to some that have become permanent residents due to various conditions such as blindness.

      This is a great way to show you care this Holiday Season donate or volunteer today.
      If you would like to send a donation please mail a check payable to HorseNet and mail to:

      HorseNet Horse Rescue
      Hay for Horses
      2504 Arthur Ave
      Eldersburg, MD 21784

      Please help us help our horses, together even the smallest amounts can be great!

      Contact me any time if you would like more information on how you can help these wonderful animals.

      Michelle Kegel-Sithithavorn
      Fundraising Director
      HorseNet Horse Rescue
      www.horsenethorserescue.org
      mkegel@...
      443-610-7514

      I GoodSearch for HorseNet Horse Rescue
      Raise money for your favorite charity just by searching the internet.
      www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!
    • Lori Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2006
        I am currently working at two retail jobs to barely make my house payment.
        I am also taking care of 18 dogs, 8 cats and 2 donkeys. I have real
        financial problems. These were my pets when I was doing well and before my
        divorce. I won't lose them as I love them. Recently my blue tick coonhound
        developed symptoms that my veterinarian couldn't diagnose. He was bleeding
        from one nostril and having difficulty breathing. My only option was to
        take him to the University of MO veterinary hospital for CRT scan, etc.
        This ended up costing over $700....just for the diagnosis that he has a
        brain tumor/cancer and won't live much longer. Is there any place at all I
        can go for help in paying this bill? I had to use a credit card and now I
        will have high monthly payments and will probably be paying on it the rest
        of my life. This is money I need to care for all my other animals. Please
        tell me if there is any organization who can help me with this bill. Thank
        you.

        Lori

        friends module.