Southern INDIANA- GENERAL SUPPORT NEEDED!

  • petfriendsgc
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2006
      Greetings,
      We are Midwest Friends of Animals and are pretty small in a very
      rural, backward area where many, many animals suffer horribly
      everyday. We take in adoptable animals from death row and often take
      in neglect/abuse cases when asked by police to do so. We also
      accepted a large group of cats from another rescue who was closing
      and suffering bankruptcy , divorce, personal issues and was left with
      no options but to euth everything she had, we stepped up and took
      them all.

      Of course, we always need donations! They are tax deductible!

      -Kitty litter is a huge need and/or coupons for discounts on same.

      We also find ourselves paying close to top dollar for our medical
      supplies, it seems. WE always need
      -Clavamox
      -Eye ointments
      -ear mite meds
      -Drontal de-wormer
      -flea treatments (that alone is a huge cost each month)
      -heat lamps
      -blankets
      -dog and cat beds

      Volunteers-
      We are in the boonies about 2 hours from Indianpolis but reliable
      responsible volunteers are always welcome!

      We are all volunteer and no one is paid for their efforts, all
      donations go directly to help an animal! I'll add our site to the
      links page. Can I list our current special needs dog here?
      http://gcanimals.blogspot.com/