INDIANA RESCUE

  • petfriendsgc
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2006
      Hello

      We are a small rescue/welfare group in Southern Indiana. We have
      our non-profit status but it isn't the magic bullet for finding
      funding, for sure! Our website
      is:http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/IN217.html

      We take animals off death row from shelters and abuse /neglect cases
      seized by police.

      We have 3 small buildings 2 for cats, 1 for dogs. Currently we have
      about 40 cats and 10 dogs.

      To dream BIG on a wishlist, we really need a security
      camera/system....but I know that is asking alot.

      Heated pets beds are great!

      We are ALWAYS in need of vet supplies (Clavamox, ear mite solution,
      eye ointment, Drontal de-wormer, flea treatments, etc.)

      We receive no government funding, we run strictly on donations, which
      of course, are also always on our wish list! :)

      If you'd like to see some info, Recently we focused all our energy
      and donations on helping an extreme neglect case (we started his blog
      and updaets at: http://gcanimals.blogspot.com/)

      Our dream is to be able to fund a van full of supplies and
      information to take out into the public to start a dialogue with pet
      owners and possibly educate them on pet ownership responsibilites,
      hand out dog houses, etc.

      Thank you!
      MIdwest Friends of Animals, Inc.