Re: [AnimalWishList] Kitty Cage Needed

  • mma
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2006
      FIV is NOT an 'awful disease' but misconceptions of it have caused the unneeded deaths of many cats.     Please research it, if you email me I can send you a wonderful article on the myths connected with it.     I'm so sorry for the loss of the kittens, but their FIV+ status by itself was probably not the cause of their deaths.     Thanks.
    • Randy Romero
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2006
        please check out the link.  FIV is NOT a death sentence for any cat.

        Randy Romero

        There is an Indian legend which says: "When a human dies there is a bridge they must cross to enter into Heaven. At the head of that bridge waits every animal that human encountered during their lifetime. The animals, based on what they know of this person, decide which humans may cross the bridge...and which are turned away."