DONATIONS NEEDED for cocker in rescue with pneumonia!

  • Andrea Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2006
      PLEASE CROSSPOST!!

      Little Taylor was pulled from a kill shelter by Columbus Cocker Rescue and is being fostered by Beth Morgan.  Our CSRA friends will remember Beth as Aurora's adopter (Aurora is now named Vivi).  Taylor is a four year old black cocker who has developed pneumonia after she was spayed by the rescue.  She was hospitalized today for treatment and was running a high fever.

      Columbus Cocker Rescue has several other dogs that they were wanting to pull from shelters, but that may not be possible if they don't get some help with Taylor's vet expenses.  The bill will most likely be several hundred dollars.

      If you would like to donate towards Taylor's medical care, you may give using PayPal - there is a link on the website - www.columbuscockerrescue.org  or you may mail a check to

      Columbus Cocker Rescue
      P.O. Box 715
      New Albany, OH 43054
      614-554-1300

      Just make sure you write "Taylor" on your check so it goes directly to her expenses.  I have personally worked with this rescue on pulling dogs before, and they are wonderful people who have saved the lives of many cockers!

      Any amount that you can spare for Taylor is much appreciated!!

      Thank you,

      Andrea Lewis
      Board Member
      CSRW, LLC Cocker Spaniel Rescue Worldwide