Deacon's Hope Rescue Fundraiser ~ Toledo, OH area

  • sandy spot
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2006
      We are having a silent auction/event as a fundraiser for our Parvo Pups. Any donations of items would be gladly accepted.

      Our event is scheduled for Sunday November 19th at:
      Perrysburg Township Hall
      26609 Lime City Rd.
      Perrysburg Oh 43551

      12-4 Family Fun Games, Raffles, Food, and Vendors including Home and Garden, Shure Pets, Garden Smiles and more.

      5-7:30 Silent Auction and Spaghetti Dinner. Games for kids will continue through this time and kid friendly food will still be offered.

      8:30-11 Live Bands including highbinder. There will be a $5 cover charge for the bands. Food and drinks will be available to purchase but sorry no alcohol.

      Email with any questions at:   kristenmpratt@...   or   ericaluvsllk@...  .
      Please check our website for any updates!!!

      Hope to see you there!!

      Deacons Hope Rescue
      P.O. Box 635
      Neapolis, OH 43547
      Phone: (419) 392-3777
      Email: Lynne360cid@...

      Three of our beautiful puppies were exposed to the Parvovirus!!!  We have had them  all treated! *********It is with great sadness we report that Noah lost his battle with Parvo. Elliot went to join Noah at the bridge 10/09/06!

      Trevor is "out of the woods" and is at home with his Mom & Dad

      Thank you!

      We are doing two raffles as fundraisers for our sick puppies. The raffles will end on Nov. 19th. and all proceeds will go towards our Parvo Fund. Our first raffle is a "Pamper Yourself Basket" which includes over $160 in Mary Kay products. Some items in the basket include:  MK Microdermabrasion, MK Visibly Fit Body Lotion, MK Travel Roll Up Bag,MK Timewise Products and more....

      Raffle tickets for the Pamper Yourself Raffle are only $2 a piece. Also if you buy 5 tickets you get 1 free (for every 5 that you buy you get 1 free)!

      Our second raffle is a "Pamper Your Dog Basket". This basket includes lots of fun stuff for your Dog, toys, a Kong Ball with peanut butter packets and treats, and more.....

      Tickets for the Pamper Your Dog Raffle are only $1 a piece and if you buy 5 tickets you get one free (for every 5 that you buy you get 1 free)!!

      We will accept paypal payments to Lynne360cid@... (@...) or we will accept checks sent to:

      Deacon's Hope Rescue P.O. Box 635 Neapolis, OH 43547

      Please specify which raffle you would like to purchase tickets for. If you would like to purchase tickets for both raffles please specify how many of each tickets you would like. Please email Lynne360cid@...  (@...) for pictures of the baskets.