I wanted to post to ask....

  • Hallie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2006
      My boss where I work at here in PA. She does cat rescue, our funds are
      low and we have 4 kittens, 2 adopted which are good, 2 still needed
      adoption. Their are 4 other kittens, and are money is tight. My boss is
      a kind lady, we got a return cat back who is very ill, feeling better
      than he was but, x-rays were taking, and now vet bills are high, needs
      surgery is pending, vets say he is going to turn out fine, no broken
      bones, but he has fat that needs to be scoped away it is very painful
      for him, I am ask for White light for Mr. Toby.
      I am also ask anyone who has been doing rescue for a while what is a
      good way to raise money. I was going to do a donation for her for the
      holidays since we have some kittens and cats. My boss owns a small
      health food pet supply shop. I know how hard it is for rescues, with
      money and time, and not having enough supplys
      Thank you a head of time
      Hallie