Is this too much to ask?

  • Shelley
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2006
      If this sounds like too much to ask please let me know!!!
      As I have explained in earlier posts, I have a private rescue for
      animals in my community (WEST SALEM ILLINOIS)
      I have had 2 more dogs dropped off and one needs neutered and the other
      spayed.I just spent a lot of money to have all the cats spayed and
      neutered last week and now I have had more dropped off here!! If I were
      to give someone my VETS ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER would they be willing
      to help me with the financial aspect of this?????????
      I WOULD NEVER HAVE MONEY SENT DIRECTLY TO ME since I know its hard to
      trust people on here!! Just reaching out for help here in this
      situation. Thanks, Shelley