MD/PA/DE region - horse items wanted

  • funchy_crunchy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2006
      The horses at Equihab, a non-profit horse rescue, need your help!

      With winter coming donations of hay & grain would really help.

      Feed store owners: we accept broken bags of any feeds suitable for
      horses.

      Tack and equipment, new or used, are always appreciated. Blankets
      any size from pony to big draft.

      I know it's a long shot but, we're also looking for a
      shoeing/farrier stock for larger horses

      Your donations go straight to help horses who were pulled from
      abuse, neglect, slaughter, or abandonment situations. Your generous
      donation may be tax deductable.

      We can pick up items in our region. We're in the northeastern part
      of maryland, up near the DE and PA state lines.

      THANK YOU!!!

      Equihab Foundation
      111 S. Main Street
      North East, MD 21901