Dal mix in Henrico Co Va needs help please cross post

  • helpahorse24053
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2006
      This guy is about 3 years old and is in Henrico County shelter
      near
      Richmond, VA. His owner died and he is having a hard time adjusting
      shelter life. From what the AC told me, he was in the house with the
      dead
      owner for several days. He needs help NOW. He is scheduled to be PTS
      on
      Friday.Here is the number for the animal shelter in Henrico County
      (804) 652-3360 .

      I would go get this dog personally but I do not have the
      funds to make the 6 hr trip from my place in Ararat Va. I spent all
      my spare
      money on prescriptions to treat a month long battle with Pnuemonia,
      bronchitis.
      Please help this poor dog . His sad face broke my heart in a 1000
      pieces.

      Betty Haynes

      See attached picture and file please for more info( or email me at
      bettysuehaynes@... and I will send you the pic of this
      beautiful dog) .If you can't go get this dog
      do him and me a big favor and please forward this to everyone that
      you can .

      4 THE LUV OF A CRITTER
      Free animal placement service regardless
      of the animal type or location. If you need
      help placing an animal or you are looking
      for that special new pet to adopt please
      see our web site at
      http://www.4-the-luv-of-a-critter.com

      TECHBYDESIGN
      Low cost web design and low cost
      web hosting.Discounts for rescues
      and financing available to those who
      need an extra hand . Proceeds goes
      to fund my FREE animal placement
      service above. Please see our web
      site for our monthly money saving
      specials .
      http://www.techbydesign.org

      My animals are the reason I live and breathe ,without them in my life
      I would
      just as soon be dead! --Betty Haynes