Free Cage

  • kat_eyed_2006
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2006
      I live in Hagerstown, MD. We recently took a guinea pig into our home
      and her former owner gave us a metal cage with slide out removeable
      bottom with her. We have bought her a new cage, however, and I no
      longer need the old one. I am asking that whoever wants it can have it
      for free but due to my limited transportation will need to come and
      pick it up. Contact me to set up a pick up time!