ddb

  • Sandra Dean-Mahoskey
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2006
      I would definitely post and check out on craigslist.com and freecycle.com if
      you are looking for local stuff.
      Sandra
      Pnwtoybreedrescue.com
      __________________________________

      2. KY Wanted - Dog Houses, Blankets, Hay...
      Posted by: "becca_cavalier" becca_cavalier@... becca_cavalier
      Date: Tue Nov 7, 2006 6:30 pm (PST)

      Hi, I work with Dogs Deserve Better, an anti-chaining/anti-penning group and
      have been
      contacted recently about several dogs living outside in raining and cold
      weather. These dogs
      don't have proper shelter and until I can convince the owners to either
      bring the dogs inside
      or find them better homes, I was hoping to get some stuff to make it warmer
      and nicer for
      these poor dogs. If anyone in Northern Kentucky or Southern Ohio has any
      hay, doghouses,
      tarps...anything you think would be helpful to these poor dogs, please let
      me know. I am
      willing to drive and even pay for some stuff.

      Thanks alot,
      Rebecca Gerrells
      Dogs Deserve Better
      www.dogsdeservebetter.org