Not sure if this is the place

  • vicemt6407
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2006
      Hey everyone
      I am completely new to this freecycle stuff and I am not sure if this
      is even the place I need to be posting.
      I live in a small town near Kalamazoo Mi, and I recently rescued a 7
      month old White female German Shepard, who was very hungry, cold and
      appearing on my door step late at night
      I have since then taken my new best friend in and had all her shots and
      spaying,like a good responsible pet owner should. I am suffering from
      a knee replacement gone bad so she could not have appeared in my life
      at a more opportune time.
      I would like to take her everywhere with me. I am in need of a gate
      that would fit in back of a 2000, Chevy Blazer, 2 door, to keep her
      contained in the back of my vehicle. If anyone can help me out with
      that, please contact me and let me know. She was also placed on
      Heartgaurd plus, and I will need to be putting her on some flea and
      tick control. If anyone has either one of these things to help me out
      with cost, it would be greatly appreciated. She has become the love of
      my life and my best friend.
      Thank you for any assistance you can provide me