KY Wanted - Dog Houses, Blankets, Hay...

  • becca_cavalier
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2006
      Hi, I work with Dogs Deserve Better, an anti-chaining/anti-penning group and have been
      contacted recently about several dogs living outside in raining and cold weather. These dogs
      don't have proper shelter and until I can convince the owners to either bring the dogs inside
      or find them better homes, I was hoping to get some stuff to make it warmer and nicer for
      these poor dogs. If anyone in Northern Kentucky or Southern Ohio has any hay, doghouses,
      tarps...anything you think would be helpful to these poor dogs, please let me know. I am
      willing to drive and even pay for some stuff.

      Thanks alot,
      Rebecca Gerrells
      Dogs Deserve Better
      www.dogsdeservebetter.org