Items needed for private rescue

  • Shelley
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2006
      Hi! If anyone would be willing to help me expand my rescue please let
      me know. We dont have a humane society or shelter in my community so
      many animals are shot and killed each day by authorities. I have done
      many rescues within the last years but since I have moved here it has
      been overwhelming. The county here will not help fund anything for
      lack of funds available. If you can help please please let me know!!
      Thank you, Shelley
    • Chris Myers
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2006
        It would be helpful it people would include their location when making requests for help.

        Chris
        from western NY

        Sponsored Link

        Try Netflix today! With plans starting at only $5.99 a month what are you waiting for?