whiskers & tails

  • Sandra Dean-Mahoskey
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2006
      I am not a vet expert, but I know there are a lot out there. I will forward
      your questions to a couple of doggie lists I'm on.
      Additionally, I will be purchasing an item from your store.
      I have found the best fundraisers are in-person, selling things, like a bake
      sale or doggie supply sale?

      1. Please read and pass it along. More help and info is needed
      Posted by: "Angeliqu40@..." Angeliqu40@... angeliqu401085
      Date: Sat Nov 4, 2006 7:13 am (PST)

      We have a couple of things that we need everyone's help on as soon as

      FIrst of all we are in major need of raising funds to help us continue our
      programs here at Whiskers and Tails.
      Our last two fundraisers did not do as well as we had hoped. Our online
      store is not going anywhere and other efforts are not panning out. We have
      several little ones who need prescription foods, meds, ongoing health care
      and so
      much more. We have lost quite a few sponsors to death, loss of job, moving
      away and other personal tragedies. We need your help so that we may
      continue to
      help these little guys. Please, if you can send a financial gift or make a
      donation of any size we would greatly appreciate it. Pass this e-mail on to

      anyone that you feel might be able to help.
      We have all of the lists to help with vet bills, to apply for grants and so

      forth. We have applied to all of these programs and most have told us that
      they have no more funds for this year. We are still awaiting answers from

      Next we are wanting some info on the following:
      For fleas, for worms for ear mites for impacted bowels. Are Black walnut
      extract, ew, three, garlic oil and others really safe for animals? Has
      used these things and if so what possible negative effects could they have?
      I have been doing some research and cannot seem to find too much on how
      of these things to give to dogs and cats and what possible things could
      happen if allergies occur?
      Is there a potential danger? I realize these things are natural but
      allergies could be possible as it is with humans and nuts.
      If anyone can offer realistic advice, help, info and more we would really
      appreciate it.
      Thanks so much.

      Our new store is up and running. Please take a look.
      Whiskers and Tails Po Box 83 Peculiar, MO. 64078
      Contact Person : ReGina Edmondson Founder/Director/Chairperson
      Please make a donation to help us save the lives of unwanted and forgotten
      Please check out this group and join if you like.............

      Messages in this topic (1)

      Yahoo! Groups Links