Please read and pass it along. More help and info is needed

  • Angeliqu40@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2006
      We have a couple of things that we need everyone's help on as soon as possible.

      FIrst of all we are in major need of raising funds to help us continue our programs here at Whiskers and Tails.
      Our last two fundraisers did not do as well as we had hoped. Our online store is not going anywhere and other efforts are not panning out. We have several little ones who need prescription foods, meds, ongoing health care and so much more. We have lost quite a few sponsors to death, loss of job, moving away and other personal tragedies. We need your help so that we may continue to help these little guys. Please, if you can send a financial gift or make a donation of any size we would greatly appreciate it. Pass this e-mail on to anyone that you feel might be able to help.
      We have all of the lists to help with vet bills, to apply for grants and so forth. We have applied to all of these programs and most have told us that they have no more funds for this year. We are still awaiting answers from the rest.

      Next we are wanting some info on the following:
      For fleas, for worms for ear mites for impacted bowels. Are Black walnut extract, ew, three, garlic oil and others really safe for animals? Has anyone used these things and if so what possible negative effects could they have?
      I have been doing some research and cannot seem to find too much on how much of these things to give to dogs and cats and what possible things could happen if allergies occur?
      Is there a potential danger? I realize these things are natural but allergies could be possible as it is with humans and nuts.
      If anyone can offer realistic advice, help, info and more we would really appreciate it.
      Thanks so much.

      Our new store is up and running. Please take a look.
      http://www.orgsites.com/mo/whiskersandtails2/_pgg4.php3

      ReGina
      Whiskers and Tails Po Box 83 Peculiar, MO. 64078
      http://www.orgsites.com/mo/whiskersandtails2/index.html

      Contact Person : ReGina Edmondson Founder/Director/Chairperson
      Please make a donation to help us save the lives of unwanted and forgotten animals.
      Please check out this group and join if you like.............

    • Randy Romero
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2006
        Garlic and Onions are toxic to dogs.  They can compromise their immune systems.  Check out www.allanimalsexoticorsmall.  This is my holistic vet's website.  Perhaps you can find info about the other items there.

        Randy Romero

        There is an Indian legend which says: "When a human dies there is a bridge they must cross to enter into Heaven. At the head of that bridge waits every animal that human encountered during their lifetime. The animals, based on what they know of this person, decide which humans may cross the bridge...and which are turned away."