GAITHERSBURG MD * Kiki awaits at PetsMart! "Come up and SEE me sometime!", 11/4/2006, 1:00 pm

  • AnimalWishList@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2006
      Reminder from: AnimalWishList's Calendar
      Title: GAITHERSBURG MD * Kiki awaits at PetsMart! "Come up and SEE me sometime!"
      Date: Saturday November 4, 2006
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Kentlands PetsMart! Kiki is Waiting! . . . "Where will we sleep tonight?"
      Street: 220 Kentlands Boulevard
      City State Zip: Gaithersburg MD 20878-5452
      Phone: PetsMart : 301-977-9677 *** Animal Welfare League of Montgomery County Maryland *** http://AWLMC.org *** 301-740-2511

      See KIKI :

      http://tinyurl.com/zh754

      THESE PURRFECT LITTLE KITTIES FOUND HAPPY HOMES !

      See AWMLC's "Happy Tails" who found "Happy Homes" :

      http://tinyurl.com/krqnj

      See AWLMC's Adoptable Kitties :

      http://tinyurl.com/kkgwr

      Donations Welcome :

      http://tinyurl.com/mroao

      (Highlight URL links, Copy, and Paste into browser windows)

      Volunteers Needed!

      * Foster Homes
      * Cat & Kitten Care
      * Counseling
      * Fundraising

      Interested? Call 301-740-2511 or email Volunteer@...

      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy