Web design and hosting specials for NOV to fund FREE animal placemenet

  • helpahorse24053
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2006
      If you can not use my services please pass them along
      it is for a good cause. Thanks so much.

      Dear Friends,

      With the new year fast approaching wouldn't you
      like to get your "HOME ON THE WEB" established ? In
      this day and age everyone needs a web site if the expect
      to do well with promoting their business. Please check
      out our newly remodeled web site at http://www.techbydesign.org
      if you have not visited in a while.

      We offer low cost web design and web hosting to one
      and all. Our design packages include atleast 1 year and up to
      2 years of full service web hosting .This fact alone saves you
      100's of dollars in the long run ! Our prices start at $175.00.
      We offer financing on our larger packages and additional
      discounts to animal rescue.

      We offer low cost web hosting starting at $3 per month.
      You can pay by the month or upfront and save 20% for the
      year .We offer additional discounts for animal rescues. So
      if you know of an animal rescue who needs some help getting
      on line please tell them about our services.We are here to help.
      Our accounts includes many extra's such as ftp Accounts
      Sub Domains, 1 FREE Domain Name ,Domain Pop3 Email accounts ,
      Add On Domains, Parked Domains, 2 Static IP Addresses ,Easy To Use
      Domain Control Panel ,100's Web Site Templates ,Free Web Site
      Builder ,Email Lists SQL Data Bases ,Virus Scanner ,up to 30 GB
      of Bandwidth up to 7168 MB of Disk Space, Front Page Extensions
      Site Stats ,Pre Installed Scripts, Shell Access, CGI Access Search
      Engine
      Submission, Tool Shopping Cart ,Ad Free Web Site ,NO SET UP FEES
      Many More Features.

      Webdesign Specials
      Buy any web design package of $250.00 or more and get
      2 free additional web pages and 3 additional months of
      web hosting .For more information on our design services
      please see our design page on our web site at
      http://www.techbydesign.org .

      Web Hosting Specials
      Buy any hosting account this month and get 250 free pro
      printed business cards with your new web site info listed.
      For more info please see our hosting page at our web site
      at http://www.techbydesign.org

      All proceeds goes to help fund my FREE animal placement
      site at http://www.ourcritters.net . If you know of someone
      who needs help placing an animal regardless of what kind
      or if you know someone who is looking for a pet please send
      them to our site. It is 100% free .