Wanted old cell phones to recycle

  • kapshill@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2006
      We are doing a new fundraiser for Ragdoll Rescue NW we need as many old cell phones as we can get! If you can  locate 30 where you are we can even schedule a pick up from you with UPS at no cost so you don't have to send them to us here.
      Please help us get some needed funds to help the kitties! We re located in Oregon.
      Sharla
      Ragdoll Rescue NW
      Member of Rescue Alliance of Hairless & Other Breeds, Inc.
      A nation-wide non-profit 501(c)3 Organization.
      Ragdoll Rescue NW
      Visit my Blog!