Wanted: Empty Ink Jet Cartridges, Laser Toners & Cell Phones

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2006
      I am getting ready to soon send in my first shipment of empty ink jet
      cartridges, laser toners and cell phones to be recycled in order to
      make some extra money for the rescued pets of The Edgecombe Nash Humane
      Society. I could really use a few more to make this a good amount to
      send in so if you have any that you intend to throw away please give
      them to me. I have a list of the ones that are accepted so if you would
      let me know what type you have I can check to see if it is accepted in
      the recycling program. They have to be a name brand to be accepted.
      Just let me know if you have any that you can give me and we will make
      arrangements for them to be picked up or dropped off or if you don't
      live close by but would consider mailing them to me just send me an e-
      mail and I will give you an address to mail them to. Thanks so much.
      Lisa White, Member, Volunteer & Foster Parent of The Edgecombe Nash
      Humane Society