transporters needed

  • brencamemjen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hello, I am new to these yahoo groups but I have a canine rescue in
      west central IL and am in need of transport help. I rescue
      dogs/puppies from my animal control or any other animal controls. I
      have been doing this for 6 years now. I have really good
      relationships with rescue groups in the Chicago area. If you would
      like to help save many lives, and can help transport a legg of these
      transports, please email me. sadeghi@... thankyou.