Animal Sanctuary needs assistance - registered charity

  • kswilsonmax
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2006
      Hi, we are currently struggling to keep up with the mountain of
      animals that people seem to be dumping on us currently, both
      financially and due to lack of equipment/housing. Any help is greatly
      appreciated as come the end of November things become hectic for us
      due to the influx of unwanted animals prior to Christmas. We take in
      all animals from fish, small animals, cats, dogs right up to horses
      and livestock. We also tend to take in older animals that no-one wants
      and they live out the rest of their days at the sanctuary.

      Any help would be much appreciated as we rely on public donations or
      income from car boot sales, ebay and collectors fairs.

      More information can be found on www.freewebs.com/parkfarmanimal

      Many thanks