Needed - Los Angeles, CA: $ Assistance for rescued cat, needs urgent vet care

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2006
      Friends I volunteer with have a fostered Siamese mix loverboy who is
      awaiting word on intestinal tract problem; has now developed blood in
      loose stool, losing weight due to nm appetite, he seems scared to eat
      as if he knows it will make his tummy hurt. We've all grown so fond
      of him and 2 of the group are even considering making him
      a 'permanent member of the family' if no one else adopts him. Our
      last round of fosters and 3 litters of kittens and bottle babies
      maked out our vet fund savings with their spay/neuter/shots,
      as well as several who were treated for a stubborn URI. We aren't a
      funded rescue, only a few cat loving friends who get together to
      foster and find homes ourselves for these kitties at our own expense,
      and love doing it - it's just heartbreaking to think this sweet
      Sealpoint cuddlebug might not beat this illness soley because of the
      cost of the treatment he needs; he's only about 2 yrs. old and has
      been otherwise happy and healthy, and deserving of a very long life
      with a new family. If anyone can donate even a dollar or two towards
      his vet bill, please email mldyalyssa @ aol.com (remove the spaces
      first) - and I will send you their contact info/address *** OR ***
      you can PayPal a donation; their account name at PayPal is:
      studiownch @ aol.com (again, please remove spaces
      from the web address before snding) it's the quickest way to help,
      saves you a stamp and reaches them sooner... a pair of great big blue
      eyes will surely thank you from the bottom of his purring heart!
      Thanks to everyone who may
      consider helping this cute furry boy get well soon!
      Deb
      MeezerManiac