friend or foe...who is to know?

  • ANGELINE LARANCH
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2006
      Hi,
      I also live very frugally. Every extra dollar I get goes to people who need help on the net or in my area. I know where it goes when it is me spending the money to help my area shelter or trap and spay a feral cat. BUT.....as far as the net goes I just don't know! I can be totally getting ripped off for all I know. However, most people will respond with pictures, or the name and tx of their vet, or I see the same name helping others with posts. Other than that, my donations are not that much, usually $5-$10, sometines $25 if I manage a couple of extra hours at work. If they need my little USC that much to steal it, so be it. There is a higher authority to answer to, sooner or later.I prefer to think that most people are truly in need.
      Just know that we are doing good for the animals.Nothing is perfect.
      Hang in there.
      Sandy