Re: [AnimalWishList] Digest Number 616

  • Kimberly Carberry
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2006
      If in doubt, ALWAYS send it to the vet, the cart company, etc.  Verify the situation first, and then give away.  Bless you for caring.

      AnimalWishList@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

      Messages

      1.

      2 dogs still in need of donations St Joseph, MO

      Posted by: "angie" afattig@...   chi_lover1977

      Wed Oct 4, 2006 1:31 pm (PST)

      They are rescue. The vet is working with me to get them spayed and
      shots. We need help with the cost. Please someone help!!??
      Thanks
      Angie

      2.

      Blanca wants to know? Friend or Foe?

      Posted by: "Blanca Friedman" cuteblanca2@...

      Wed Oct 4, 2006 8:31 pm (PST)

      Hi Group,
      You know me by now. I help any one that I can. But
      Some times I doubt. There is so much con going on the
      net. For us the ones that are here to help with
      money$$$$, how do I know who is real who is not?? I
      don't want to stop helping.

      I save every penny to help out, I don't buy anything
      for myself, but I want every penny that I donate to be
      used for the animals.

      How do we know?

      Any sugestions?

      Love
      Blanca
      A caring soul

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com

      3.

      Re: Friend or Foe

      Posted by: "LaVonna" lavonna1213@...   lavonna1213

      Wed Oct 4, 2006 10:11 pm (PST)

      Hi Blanca, I know just what you mean. I would say if they want money
      for vet bills, get the vet name and check it out first.
      I dont know what else though. Its too bad people have to be that way,
      they ruin a good thing for every one else.
      You might pray about it and wait to see how you feel about it, let your
      intuition be your guide. Love you Girl, hope this helped a little.,
      your friend Lavonna (Bonnie)

      Yahoo! TV
      Check out today's
      news and gossip.
      Ads on Yahoo!
      Reach customers
      searching for you.
      Y! GeoCities
      Show off your
      talent and skills.
      Need to Reply?

      Kimberly K. Carberry
      Sammies of the South Samoyed Dog Rescue of South Carolina, Inc.

      We find beauty in the most incomprehensible places and the otherwise homely faces.
      It is our gift to see beyond the dirt, terror, sadness and defeat and find the true soul that lies within.
      We are Rescue.

      Author unknown
      http://www.samoyedrescue.com