Spay neuter puppy assistance needed....

  • NE/CO K9's
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2006
      Animal Wish List
      I don't ask for money, and usually I watch this list to see if there are others in my area I can help.  But now I need help....

      I brought in a momma Cattle Dog and her 7 pups.  I did a pretty good fund raiser to get assistance with their vet care and got enough to spay the 4 female pups and mom, I was short on having the money for the boys, but I have some time still.  They are only 6 weeks old.

      Here is my problem....One puppy became very ill, and I've spent most of the fund raiser money to get him back up to health again.  I'm not going to have enough to spay the females even......

      So, yes I am asking for help with these pups....if anyone can help with the vet bills, I would be forever greatful!

      My vet is
      Perkins County Vet Hospital,
      68 S Central Ave
      Grant NE 69140
      Mark the donations as....Kelly Denbo NE/CO K9's rescue dogs

      Thank you soooooo much for any help.....
      If anyone would rather pay by paypal, I do have that on my website, or I have a cafepress store with rescue and trucking items.  The profit from all of the items goes to our rescue dogs.

      Kelly & Ernie Denbo
      NE/CO K9's
      www.necok9s.org
      Lamar, NE