RE: Friend or Foe

  • LaVonna
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2006
      Hi Blanca, I know just what you mean. I would say if they want money
      for vet bills, get the vet name and check it out first.
      I dont know what else though. Its too bad people have to be that way,
      they ruin a good thing for every one else.
      You might pray about it and wait to see how you feel about it, let your
      intuition be your guide. Love you Girl, hope this helped a little.,
      your friend Lavonna (Bonnie)