Birds in need in Edgerton, WI

  • Sandi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006
      We have taken in 27 birds in a weeks time for various reasons. We are
      in desperate need of quality cages to house them. We have over 80
      birds at present and the lack of space, toys and cages and volunteers
      has become a problem. We have 4 more birds due to arrive in the next
      week. We spent the day yesterday at the UW Vet School having the
      birds checked by the special species vet and they are healthy. Any
      assistance with cages, toys or volunteers to help feed, water and
      clean would be appreciated. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit rescue,
      educational and adoption center located just outside of Stoughton, WI.

      my email address is: birdlady76@...