Supplies plus needed

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      I know everyone is in need of cash donations as we are too. I have a
      more urgent need for fencing material (chain link or wood post, rails,
      and no climb wire and screen material)It does not have to be new just
      usable.

      I have several dogs that need homes immediately and I can only take
      them if I can get some outdoor kennels built quickly. I also need to
      section off the horse pasture to give options for different dog runs.
      This is a temp. situation to keep these dogs out of the kill shelter
      until I can get them adopted. I am in Orlando Florida and I have a pick
      up truck. I will drive for supplies :) Any help would be
      appreciated. Thanks for your consideration. Kim