Blanca

  • Blanca Friedman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2006
      Hello Barbara, Lavonna, and all those people that I
      Know and are helping all those wonderful animals.
      I was referred to the Feral cat yahoo group by one of
      you good people.
      I had been caring for 3 little feral cats that live in
      the woods in my apartment building. I have to travel
      to Florida ( Work related) for 1-3 months every year.
      I really love these cats and I was so worried about
      living them without any food or anybody to take care
      of them.I asked for help, I did not know wht to do. I
      feel so responsible. I asked for help.

      The Feral Cat group not only diminished the fact that
      I was only trying to help, they told me that if I was
      not willing to fix this animals I should let them
      starve to death. they refused to post my cry out for
      help. They made fun of me every day on their posts by
      name...I was the horrible person. I was so
      dissapointed by these actions and totally got
      discouraged on helping anyone else.

      this group is so horrible, they should not be around.
      I considered my self a very good person willing to
      help anyone in need, and when I needed advice I was
      shot... right on the face...

      If I have been not around is because of them...I hate
      them
      I am sorry I am here to help only
      Blanca

      http://mail.yahoo.com