Re: INVISABLE FENCE/FREE VET CARE

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 4, 2006
      I am certified by Jan Fennell from England to teach her method of
      lifestyle with dogs. This is a GENTLE, NON VIOLENT and natural way
      to work with your dogs. I would be willing to help you with as much
      info as possible, but you would need to call me or get me your
      contact number. You can send it to my personal email. If you want to
      check out Jan's web site www.janfennellthedoglistener.com I am
      recommended under the worldwide contacts link pages . Kim Kapes
      Orlando Florida 407 697 9324

      You do not need an invisible fence

      --- In AnimalWishList@yahoogroups.com, Adoption Alliance
      <adoptionalliance@...> wrote:

      > Most states have a leash law that states that you must keep your
      animal
      > confined to your property at all times. An invisable fence may
      not be
      > enough to protect your pup, grandchild, and be in accordance with
      city or
      > state laws. I'm shocked you would tell this woman that she should
      not get
      > an invisible fence instead of suggesting she get a real fence.
      Obviously
      > if her grand child could run out into the street once it could
      happen
      > again. She may not be so lucky the next time. What is the matter
      with
      > people these days that they don't think past the initial problem.
      I am so
      > disgusted with all the ignorance I read on this site that I am
      cancelling
      > my participation.
      >
      > --- Valarie Britt <chevellessgal70@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Dont get an invisable fence. This pooch just needs some
      training. Please