TENNESSEE DOG WITH DEEPLY EMBEDDED CHAIN NEEDS HELP!!

  • Katie Walter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2006

      Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 12:31 AM
      TENNESSEE DOG WITH EMBEDDED CHAIN NEEDS HELP

      KATIE, PLEASE NETWORK WIDELY~

      WHERE TO SEND DONATIONS?

      From: jillicious@...  (@...)
      Date: Aug 3, 2006 2:13 PM
      DOG WITH EMBEDDED CHAIN NEEDS HELP

      PLEASE CROSS POST AND CONTACT JODI IF YOU CAN HELP.
      jodi_preis@...   (@...)

      DOG WITH EMBEDDED CHAIN NEEDS HELP

      From: Bless~the~Bullys
      jodi_preis@...

      I don't typically ask for help with my rescues because I'm very aware of what I can handle, and I know when my hands are tied, so to speak. I had a situation this morning, however, that I just could not refuse.

      A pitiful boy with a huge, rusty logging chain embedded in his neck was brought to me this morning. He is safe with my vet now, but this little guy is going to need surgery to get the chain out of part of his neck. The police didn't realize how deeply the chain was embedded, and attempted to get it off of him.  Where they removed part of it, you can literally see the clear outline of chain links in his raw flesh. Despite all this, my vet assures me he will be absolutely fine after surgery.

      This poor dog just broke my heart. You could see the pain in his eyes, his neck was soooo swollen, and the smell from the infection was absolutely horrid. I have no idea how much all his vetting is going to cost, but with surgery and at least 5 days of boarding, I know it will be pretty expensive, but I just felt like I had no choice but to help him!

      Any donations toward this beautiful boy's vetting would be very much appreciated.  I have a PayPal account that can be accessed on my website:
      www.blessthebullys.com

      If anyone would like to contact me about his condition, please feel free to drop me a line.

      Thanks for listening...

      Jodi
      jodi_preis@...