Re: [AnimalWishList] Re: In Desperate need of kitten formula

  • Linda Merle
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
      there is also a few great recipes for kitten replacement milk on the internet if you check rescue orphan kittens ect.
      Linda, Kittenaide

      Chris Myers <cmyers14549@...> wrote:
      I used lactose free baby formula with some success.  I also purchased kitten formula from walmart---it comes both in cans as liquid or powder.  TSC stores carry it as well.

      Chris