Siler City, NC Donations needed for Cat to have surgery

  • Amy Lionberger
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006
      Pam Civile <pamela96@...> wrote:
      To: <NorthCarolinaRescueOrg@yahoogroups.com>
      CC: "'Melissa'" <melissa@...>
      From: "Pam Civile" <pamela96@...>
      Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 07:36:44 -0400
      Subject: [NorthCarolinaRescueOrg] Cat in Need of surgery needs help!

      I was in my vet’s office in Siler City NC yesterday Wednesday the 2nd. There is a beautiful young orange tabby in need of surgery. His family loves him however they can not afford the $350.00 surgery. Instead of putting this very sweet and loving cat down I suggested we look for donations.
      This sweet cat has either a serious blockage or a growth in his belly. Even in pain he is loving and attentive. If you have even just $5.00 to donate to save his life please contact: Tysor Veterinary Clinic in Siler City NC at 919-742-3646. Please speak with Melissa. This clinic is one the most rescue friendly clinics I have ever been associated with. Dr. Tysor just wants to be a vet. A woman of medicine and caring for the animals is her number one priority.
      I am a dog rescuer, but for an animal in need it doesn’t matter kind they are.  Please dig deep to save a life.
      Thank you for your donations,
      Pam Civile

      Do you Yahoo!?