Message from Animal Wish List Owner

  • Barbara
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006
      REGARDING THE POSTINGS OF INVISIBLE FENCES

      In future, please do not post messages asking for invisible fences
      in the
      Animal Wish List group.

      Though some people may say they are safe, I have read to many
      articles on the dangers to animals from invisible fences.
      Therefore, I do not want the Animal Wish List to play a role in
      putting any animal's life at risk of these dangers.

      Barb - group owner of Animal Wish List

      Supporter of the following Yahoo Groups: