NEEDED: Cat Supplies in NH

  • lisa.masse
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      I rescue FIV+ kitties in NH. Most of my funds are spent on
      expensive holistic cat foods and groomings to keep these terminal
      babies healthy. Of course, you cannot have a truly healthy cat
      without some toys and furniture to play with or a cozy bed to sleep
      in. I live in the Great North Woods and am willing to drive about
      50 miles to pick up items. They tend to claw through cat furniture
      fairly quickly so I am always in need of these items. Here is a
      wish list of items I always seem to need:

      Fresh Step Scoopable Litter
      Hooded Cat Pans
      Cat dishes
      Cat beds
      Cat Furniture
      Scratching Posts
      Cat Toys
      Chicken Soup for the Adult Cat food (dry only)
      Paper Towels
      Bleach

      Thanks in advance!

      Lisa